Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Storms and other nonsense

I live in the Midwest. We can have some pretty crazy storms around here. It feels like all we have had this summer are storms. And cool weather. As if summer decided it didn't want to be a part of the four seasons band anymore and decided to try a solo career down in Mexico. Or maybe Summer went out west to become a movie star. Wherever summer went, it's not in the Midwest. 

I think Summer just gave up. With all this polar ice cap melting and climate change, the laid back vibes of summer just gave up. It said, See ya!! I'm outta here. You can keep the crazy seasons, that seems to fit your mood just fine. 

For me, I'm fine with summer being gone. I know some people are sad and missing their pool days. But for me, I say see us later summer! Bring on the scarves and sweaters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment