Friday, August 21, 2015

The most random things

I don't know if you have heard about the instant streaming blessing that is Netflix. But it's kind of a big deal. We have had o lay Netflix for about 8 years now and it is fantastic. We don't have to worry about commercials. I can find a variety of shows that works fortune boys and the girl. And my husband and I can find shows to watch together without having to lock into a certain day of the week so it's pretty much fabulous. 

One of the more random shows we found is called Masha and the Bear. I don't know where it came from. But it's not quite an American show. It could be Canadian, but most of the production staff in the credits is filled with names I can't pronounce. So I'm guess this comes from some Eastern European country. Regardless of its origin, my youngest adores the show. The main characters are Masha, a precocious little girl about 6 or 7 and a bear who is begrudgingly her play mate. There's just something about the combo that's completely endearing. 

So for the last week we have been watching Masha and the bear and having many a belly laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment