Monday, August 17, 2015

When I'm hungry

I hate this feeling. This feeling of emptiness and irritability. It's a feeling I can have several times a day. I try to muster thru. I try to avoid this feeling, but sometimes it can't be helped. 

I get hangry. 

It's a sensation not unique to me. Most of our family can get this way. When the insulin and sugar are not in balance that's when the hunger rage begins. 

I begin hunting like a puma to find the next snack or meal. This usually entails grabbing junk because it's oh so delicious and readily available. Putting me into a sugar or carb coma. 

We have a rule that if you are hungry you shouldn't be make big decisions. But when we are hungry, we always have to make decisions like what to eat. 

It's a vicious cycle and I probably won't ever be able to get off. As long as I need food, I will be hangry at least once a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment