Thursday, November 22, 2018

I discovered Evelyn Lewis!!

I love books. I have ever since I was a wee young lass in eastern Michigan. I can spend literally hours reading a book. All day. Sometimes that's not always a thing that can happen. Especially during the week with the kids and the husband and the activities.

Every once in a while, though, I can pretend that I'm still a young lady with no other responsibilities except to read a good book to the end of the story.

I present to you:

This sweet story came to me by way of a mentor and speaker friend, Ms Jane Rubietta. I first met Jane when she was the speaker at a women's retreat I attended several years ago. As Jane spoke to our group about hope, worth and freedom, I was enraptured with her as a story teller. Jane seemed to effortlessly bring us to laughter and then left space for us to shed tears if we needed to. Jane is thoughtful and kind in real life and in her non-fiction work. Since that initial retreat weekend, I have watched Jane's career on Facebook grow and expand. Jane is the author of twenty books and speaks internationally, inviting people to uncover their past and build their future. This is her debut novel.

What a debut it is! 

Inspired by Jane's grandmother's life, this story was heartwarming, funny, thought-provoking and entertaining. From the first few pages this book pulled me in! It's the story of a young woman who must face the demons of her past to embrace a full life of love. It's a familiar story that resonates with each of us. The vibrant depictions of the Tennessee landscape and the message of hope that echo in each chapter of the book, kept me immersed in the story. This story literally took me in to the heads and hearts of each of the main character's. As I was getting to the end of each chapter I was hoping I wasn't to close to the end. When I got to the last chapter, I was hoping for just a little bit more of the story to unfold. 

Jane's work as an author, speaker and bringer of hope continues in this debut novel. 

To order this gem of a book go to: https://www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Life-Evelyn-Lewis

How can you order this book or find out more about Jane Rubietta? For more information about Jane’s writing, speaking, and coaching, see JaneRubietta.com and LifeLaunchMe.com, as well as her frequent postings on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment